Disposable plastic grocery store bags are going away. Kroger has announced plans to eliminate single-use plastic bags, with a total phase-out aimed for 2025. With consumer voices and peer pressure, we can expect retail giants Walmart and Target to follow suit. Thus far, eight states—California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, New York, Oregon and Vermont—have banned single-use plastic bags; more states are sure to follow. This is good news for the environment, and good news for your organization, because when plastic bags are no longer available at the grocery store, well, just how are we going to transport all of our groceries from the store to home? Free, marketing canvas bags is how!
1. Toting groceries from the store to the car to the house.
2. Holding brochures, pens, & koozies handed out from other companies at trade shows.
3. Packing a change of shoes, brown bag lunch, & gym clothes for the daily commute.
4. Hauling all the gear required for a baby or toddler in one large, foldable bag.
5. Collecting more candy during trick-or-treating!
In addition to be useful to your current and potential customers—and helping to save the environment—now your brand is gaining exposure everywhere that tote goes. That’s a win-win for both of you!
Explore Cotton Totes
Check out the variety of sizes & styles,
all branded with your logo!
For more of our favorite promotional items check it out!